These days it’s becoming more and more important for families to be able to have medical care at their fingertips. Of course, busy schedules, a sick child and pandemics can also make it more difficult to come in for an appointment. Don’t worry we can bring a physician to you thanks to our telemedicine services. A telemedicine appointment makes it easy for busy families to ask their doctor questions, to address symptoms you or your child are experiencing and to get medications refilled without having to drive over to our office. These telemedicine virtual appointments are available for children through adults in the daytime, late evenings and weekends and can save families time while also providing expedited pediatric and adult care right to your home. All patients must be in New York State at the time of the telemedicine visit.
- Abdominal Pain
- Back Pain
- Colds and Cough
- COVID-19 Evaluation
- Ear infections
- Lifestyle Medicine and Wellness
- Mild Burns
- Minor Injuries
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Neck Pain
- Obesity & Weight Management
- Pink Eye and Eye Infection
- Sinus Infection
- Strains and Sprains
- Strep & Sore Throats
- Urinary Tract Symptoms and Infection
- And much more...
Telemedicine is a great option when symptoms or problems arise that aren’t urgent but do require a doctor’s attention. You may choose to schedule a telemedicine visit with our physician. We offer same day appointments.
During this encounter the physician will be able to do the following:
- Discuss symptoms you or your child are dealing with
- Determine and discuss with the patient a diagnosis and treatment plan
- Determine whether you or your child should come into the office for additional care
- Determine whether you or your child may require testing (e.g. X-rays; rapid test, urine, blood or other testing)
- Refill a prescription without having to come into the office
Make sure that you fully understand what a telemedicine visit entails. Feel free to talk this over with our team beforehand. You may choose to use either a home computer, laptop or smartphone for the session.
The benefits of turning to us for telemedicine care is that we can provide you with the following:
- Quick, reliable and comprehensive care without having to leave your house.
- Dependable care and treatment plans that are customized to you without the risk of COVID-19 exposure in a busy urgent care or medical office.
- Virtual appointments that can save families time while also providing expedited and excellent pediatric and adult medical care right to your home.
- We also offer telemedicine nutrition guidance, culinary coaching and lifestyle medicine and wellness consultations for children and adults from the convenience of your home or mobile device.
If you want to learn more about our telemedicine services or you wish to schedule an appointment with us, call North Woodmere Medical Care at (516) 791-9010.
TELEMEDICINE PATIENT INSTRUCTIONS - CLICK HERE