North Woodmere Medical Care is committed to providing you with compassionate, convenient and personalized medical care utilizing state of the art technology and equipment.
We provide convenient, accessible and comprehensive medical care to children, adolescents and young adults when your physician is unavailable or closed without the need to change your primary care physician.
WE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Compassionate and convenient medical care
- Sick Visits and same day appointments
- Daytime, Evenings and Weekends
- No Wait Time
- Telemedicine Option
- Patient check-in from home or mobile device
- Onsite Laboratory Testing with rapid results within minutes with no delay in treatment
- Assessment & Treatment for depression & anxiety
- Nutrition Guidance and Education
- Health and Wellness
- Obesity and Weight Management
North Woodmere Medical Care, PLLC offers a full array of services to help maintain good health for children, adolescents and young adults. You can read more on this page about specific services.
SERVICES WE OFFER INCLUDE:
- Abdominal Pain
- Back and Neck Pain
- Bronchitis and Bronchiolitis
- Mild Burns
- Colds, Cough and Croup
- COVID-19 Evaluation and Testing
- Depression & Anxiety Screening
- Ear Ache and Ear Infection
- Lifestyle Medicine and Wellness
- Mild Burns
- Minor Injuries
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Obesity & Weight Management
- Pink Eye and Eye Infection
- Sinus Infection
- Strep & Sore Throat
- Urinary Tract Symptoms and Infection
- And much more...
ONSITE LABORATORY TESTING WITH RESULTS WITHIN MINUTES
We offer standard rapid testing and rapid testing with the use of Sofia 2 advanced immunofluorescence-based technology that delivers results in as few as 5 minutes. North Woodmere Medical Care also utilizes other advanced technology offering convenient and reliable point of care testing providing the patient with results within minutes.
- COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test
- Strep Test
- Influenza Test
- RSV Test
- Pregnancy Test
North Woodmere Medical Care is affiliated with Northwell Health Laboratory and will send out any necessary laboratory studies.
- COVID-19 Antibody testing
- COVID-19 Molecular PCR Nasal Swab
MENTAL HEALTH SERVICESDr. Hausmann completed Intensive Training in Children’s Mental Health for Primary Care Physicians and Pediatricians provided by McLean Hospital, Harvard Medical School. Dr. Hausmann applies evidence-based medicine to assess, diagnose and treat mild to moderate depression and anxiety.
NUTRITION SERVICESClinicians CHEF Coaching program utilizes evidence-based knowledge and prepared Dr. Hausmann to improve the nutrition of patients by providing culinary instruction, coaching and education about healthy shopping, cooking and eating habits to promote healthy diet and lifestyles and prevent disease.