Children, Teens & Adults
During this encounter, Dr. Stacy Hausmann will be able to provide the following:
- Evaluation of your current diet, lifestyle behaviors, and weight loss goals
- Personalized nutrition assessment, guidance, and culinary coaching
- Identify other lifestyle factors (i.e. anxiety, sleep deprivation, unhealthy lifestyle choices) that could be contributing to your weight gain
- Help you to create weight loss goals and a meal plan that is personalized to your needs
- Create an individualized non-medication based weight loss program that is tailored to your lifestyle
Many of the common chronic health problems that we see in adults such as diabetes and heart disease stem from childhood and are often linked to obesity. This is why it’s incredibly important to have a doctor that you can turn to for answers, care and treatment options regarding your own weight problems.
We know that losing weight can be difficult and it’s often more complex than just restricting calories. Every child, teen or adult is different, and we will design a comprehensive plan that takes into account all factors that could be contributing to your weight problems including,
- Lack of exercise
- Unhealthy Diet
Dr. Stacy Hausmann will create a personalized plan that will cover the following:
- Guide and coach you how to shop, cook, and eat heathy
- Provide practical strategies to help you achieve and maintain your dietary and weight loss goals
- Help you track your nutritional and weight loss goals and help you determine practical weight loss milestones
- Create an individualized and personalized grocery list and meal plan to help you achieve your goals
- Discuss healthy food options and provide delicious recipes
- Provide behavioral strategies to help you improve your nutrition
- Identify negative food habits and provide you with options for continuous and lasting healthy food behaviors
Our goal is to provide patients of all ages, from children to adults, with strategies to improve their health and wellbeing and to reduce their risk for disease. This includes,
We know how invaluable exercise is not just for maintaining a healthy weight but also for good mental and emotional wellbeing. Dr. Hausmann can provide you with exercise recommendations based on your age and current activity level to help ease you into a new routine safely. If you aren’t sure where to begin when it comes to adding exercise into your current routine, Dr. Hausmann can help to provide suggestions.
Dr. Stacy Hausmann at North Woodmere Medical Care in Valley Stream, NY, provides everything from nutritional guidance and exercise recommendations to mental health support to help children, teens and adults maintain a healthy weight. After all, a healthy weight can protect you and your family from developing serious but preventable health problems.
If you need to sit down with a doctor to discuss your weight loss goals and eating habits then call North Woodmere Medical Care at (516) 791-9010 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Hausmann.
Dr. Hausmann sees patients from the Five Towns (Cedarhurst, Woodmere, Lawrence, Hewlett, and Inwood), Far Rockaway, Valley Stream, Lynbrook, Rockville Centre, Oceanside and other communities.