Dr. Hausmann completed Clinicians CHEF Coaching Basics and Beyond the Basics provided by Harvard Medical School. Clinicians CHEF Coaching program utilizes evidence-based knowledge and prepared Dr. Hausmann to improve the nutrition of patients by providing culinary instruction, coaching and education about healthy shopping, cooking and eating habits to promote healthy diet and lifestyles and prevent disease. Dr. Hausmann works with each patient to help empower and guide them to cook healthy meals and make sustainable healthy culinary changes.
Dr. Hausmann is currently board eligible in the Certified Culinary Medicine Specialist Program (CCMS designation) provided by the Goldring Center for Culinary Medicine at Tulane University. This program prepares physicians to integrate nutritional guidance, provide education to patients about weight loss and weight management, set nutrition goals, help guide you towards optimal health, and provide options for culinary recipes consistent with your goals and culinary techniques that teach you how to prepare food within a realistic budget, time constraint and nutritional goal.
- To Children and Adults of all ages
- Culinary instruction and coaching which teaches each patient how to shop, cook and eat healthy.
- Learn how to improve your nutrition and cook healthy and delicious meals with little time on a budget.
- Learn new culinary techniques and how to overcome barriers to home cooking.
- Learn how to cook healthy foods which decrease your risk for cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, cholesterol and diabetes.
- Nutritional Guidance and delicious options for healthy culinary recipes.
Transform your kitchen into a healthy haven