No Wait Time & Same Day Appointments
- Daytime, Evenings and Weekends
- We offer many services that an urgent care offers situated in a state-of-the-art facility
- Onsite laboratory testing with rapid results within minutes with no delay in treatment
- Patient check-in from home or mobile device
- Telemedicine Option
- Answer all of your questions and alleviate your concerns
Here at North Woodmere Medical Care, we provide compassionate and convenient medical care. Our physician provides personalized, and tailored medical care to children, teens, and adults in a state-of-the-art facility.
Benefits of turning to our office is that
- You will always be seen by a physician and create an ongoing relationship with Dr. Hausmann.
- Dr. Hausmann listens to her patients and will take the time necessary to explain your medical problem, treatment plan and answer your questions.
- This means that you’ll get excellent, patient-centered care from the same physician without having to talk through your medical history repeatedly with doctors you don’t know.
- We understand the need to decrease your risk for exposure to other patients in a waiting room and to be seen without a wait. That's why paperless patient check-in is done from the comfort of your home or mobile device. We eliminated our waiting room and immediately escort each patient to a disinfected patient room.
SERVICES WE OFFER INCLUDE:
- Abdominal Pain
- Back and Neck Pain
- Bronchitis and Bronchiolitis
- Ear infections
- Mild Burns
- Minor Injuries
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Pink Eye
- Sinus Infection
- Strain and Sprain
- Strep & Sore Throat
- Urinary Tract Infection
- And much more...
ONSITE LABORATORY TESTING WITH RESULTS WITHIN MINUTES and NO DELAY IN TREATMENT
- COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test
- Combined COVID-19 & Flu Test
- Strep Test
- Influenza A&B Test
- Mononucleosis Test
- Urine Pregnancy Test
North Woodmere Medical Care is affiliated with Northwell Health Laboratory and will send out any necessary laboratory studies.
LAB SERVICES OFFERED
- COVID-19 Molecular PCR Nasal Swab
- COVID-19 Antibody testing
- Non-COVID-19 lab testing
When Is Immediate Care Necessary?
A good rule of thumb to follow is: If you or your child or teen is dealing with an injury or health problem that isn’t life threatening but does require immediate treatment, it does not always require you to go to the emergency room. Instead, simply give us a call and let us know what’s going on and we will inform you if you should make an appointment with our office, go to the urgent care center or emergency room. Here at North Woodmere Medical Care, we provide medical care and treatment to kids of all ages through young adults.
If you require care after normal office hours, we also have after-hours services Saturday-Thursday to ensure that your child or young adult gets treatment whenever they need it.
Serious issues such as severe allergic reaction, seizures, head injuries, signs of dehydration, trouble breathing, chest pain and very high fevers require emergency medical attention. In these instances, you should call 911 and go directly to your nearest emergency room.